Friday, September 14, 2007

Chiodos New Album

Chiodos released their new album, Bone Palace Ballet on September 4th on Equal Vision Records. It sounds similar to their album All's Well That Ends Well, also available on Equal Vision Records. The album debuted at Number 5 on the Billboard 200 and sold over 39,000 copies in the first week. They will be touring this fall to promote their new album with support from: The Devil Wears Prada, Alesana, Pierce The Veil, and Underminded. The track listing is:
  1. Is It Progression If a Cannibal Uses a Fork? - 3:26
  2. Lexington. (Joey Pea-Pot with a Monkey Face) - 5:22
  3. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered - 3:28
  4. A Letter from Janelle - 3:16
  5. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard - 4:09
  6. Teeth the Size of Piano Keys - 3:23
  7. Life Is a Perception of Your Own Reality - 3:46
  8. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink - 2:23
  9. Intensity in Ten Cities - 4:34
  10. The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle) - 4:43

No comments: